We're hiring! Are you our new Account Executive?
We are looking for a like-minded, bright and enthusiastic individual to work alongside our existing team of six, to provide account and project handling skills and ideas which help generate successful marketing activity and positive news coverage for our clients.
The role would particularly suit a PR/Marketing executive with 3-4 years’ experience either in-house or with an agency, preferably from a financial or corporate background.
Type: Full time
Location: City based (Liverpool Street)
Contract: Full time and 25 days’ annual leave
Ideally our new team member will be:
- Energetic, positive and inquisitive
- Experience in the UK financial market ideal but not essential, industry training can be provided
- A proactive and creative thinker
- An excellent communicator – both verbal and written
- Organised and efficient
- Able to work to deadlines and cope positively with time pressure across both ongoing and project work
- Prepared to roll up their sleeves as and when necessary
- Au fait with a range of PR and marketing communications activities, including social media
- Able to work as part of a team, but also be able to self-motivate and take ownership of individual projects and tasks
Tasks will include:
- Researching, writing, proofreading and issuing copy - including a range of marketing materials, press activity and industry events & awards entry text
- Building connections and relationships with clients, publications, industry peers and external suppliers
- Liaising with clients and attending client meetings and events
- Willingness to network and undertake management of aspects of a variety of client events
- Working with the account managers to develop PR and marketing plans and strategies, as well as implementing activity
- Identifying relevant press stories and journalist interests for clients, as well as arranging interviews and commentary
- Supporting KBPR’s social media presence and website
- Undertaking relevant market research in a variety of areas
KBPR is a dynamic, bespoke PR and marketing consultancy dedicated to the pensions, employee benefits and investment industries.
As an independent team of energetic and proactive experts in its field, KBPR both challenges and supports its clients to help them achieve their communication objectives.
What we do:
- PR, marketing and communications strategy
- Media relations
- Marketing reviews, copywriting and materials
- Event management
- Awards entry management
- Crisis and change management
- Company market reviews
- Social media strategy and advice
- Surveys and audits
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply, or if you have any questions